- TSDF outcomes are facilitated.
- Improved corporate governance and government efficiency and effectiveness.
- Better and informative organizational decision making; evidence-based decision making is practised.
- Informative debate is developed and practiced / research and learning is encouraged.
- Instructive development of good policies and healthier delivery of effective programmes.
- High quality statistics are provided on timely basis to aid evidence-based decision making, encourage debate and research and aid in the development of good policies.
- Improved advise to organisations / agencies in the collection and compilation of their own data and enhanced support to organizations / agencies in data collection, compilation and analysis.
Dr. Viliami Konifelenisi Fifita
Head of Tonga Statistics Department
Mr. Sione F. Lolohea
Deputy Government Statistician
Head of the Statistical Advice & Capacity Assistance Division
Mrs. Masiva'ilo Masila
Head of the Statistical Services Division
& Economic Real Sector Program Manager
This photo was taken on 14 November 2019 after the visit of the Minister to our Department.